Tuesday 5 December 2017

Next Gen year 1 week 11

Hello blog

This week i was given my final assignment. This task was to create my own exploratory vehicle. To start this i went into power point  to create a mood board. For this i filled up a slide of vehicles i liked and features that it would contain. This was created to give me inspiration for an overall idea for what my vehicle will be and what it will have in it.

From there i went into Photoshop to photo bash an image. This is the process of adding different pictures together to get a basic idea of what my vehicle would look like.  The car in which i am basing my vehicle off is the DUCKW which is an amphibious WW2  car. In addition to this i wanted to add other features like a roll cage and  a Supercharged Chrysler 426 Hemi V-8. Whilst this isn't a professionally attempted photo this was more than enough to base my MAYA work off.












The next thing i did was to use MAYA to build it. At the time i couldn't find any blueprints to the DUCKW so i instead crated the base by using the blueprints for the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6*6 because they are both six wheeled cars. Whilst creating this wasn't necessary i personally found it comforting to create as i used the base to structure the body off of as well as the rest of the car.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork