Friday 6 October 2017

art fundamentals week 1


Hello blog
For my first week on art fundamentals we were given the assignment of drawing a object with 4 different perspectives. The object which i chose was a POP funko vinyl Wolverine.I chose this because of the patterns and overall shape of the object.

Whilst drawing this i lacked in using various techniques however did shade it in. when visualizing it i certainly struggled as i was shaping it to how i think it should be perceived rather than what i can see resulting in weirdly proportioned limbs.

Overall i do not intend to be critical with ,myself as this was my first attempt. However next time i would use various techniques as well as use accurate proportions.

As well as this I also was required to draw a A4 sized drawing. This is from the same perspective as one of the four which was because at the time I struggled with perspective. I also would like to get a more realistic drawing of it in the future as it looks rather bare so I would grey scale the next drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork