Friday 4 May 2018

Animation exercices


This is some animation which i created. This animation was created using MAYA. This software is primarily used for modelling but for this I learnt of the animation uses. Animating on Maya works similar to adobe animate but with another dimension involved.

Overall my biggest strength was completing the task at hand. Whilst i was competent whilst making the animation and fully understood the task at hand i would like to revisit this and the animation process as I felt I was rushed whilst creating it therefore if given the time i would like to redo it. Overall as there was a lot to take in so some information may have slipped past me.

If i were to repeat this task i would try to use all the time i had i would use the time to the best of my abilities as animation requires lots of attention and is a very long process and before go through the process again to be certain of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork