Tuesday 8 May 2018

next gen year 1 week 28

Last week I was taught a new tool. The tool I used generated the Photoshop image process into 3D. The task in hand was to create a maze. For this I generated a generic maze and adding it into Photoshop whilst behind the maze adding a greeble texture behind. Afterwards i added random shapes to it. From there I went to generate the end product in 3D which is an amazing tool. My biggest regret was not noting down the process as this tool looks to have importance.

Continuing with my VFX project I got to tracking both phone shots adding a working animation on both of them. I currently need to rotoscope the thumb so it is above the phone screen layer.

In coding we continued to prepare for our coding written exam by doing extra pieces of revision to help everyone pass. With the exam quickly approaching to an extent i am feeling slightly more confident than before with intentions to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork