Monday 14 May 2018

next gen year 1 week 29

As it was a bank holiday on Monday all lessons were cancelled. As a result our blogging session on top that our VFX and core principles of game design never happened.

Therefore beginning Tuesday we had a session with our coding teacher to help get rid of our nerves and a last minute check through of possible topics and questions. Going into the exam the next day i felt well on the topics and my code.

The next day was the day of the exam. Beforehand i managed to get an extra revision session to add to my collective notes to give me confidence. However whilst the exam went on I felt terrible and tremendously nervous. It took me while to understand the questions and what they were asking. The wording was different which heavily threw me off originally but before the end of the exam I managed to wrap my head around most of the questions and attempted all of them. Currently I am waiting on the specific results but my mind is at rest  so know i can focus my mind elsewhere.

During the coding lesson i spent my time working on my games doc. During this I changed my idea. At the time i had went with a board game i was making. However i couldn't fully flesh out the idea and how it would work out. So i decided to work on my other option. For this i spent my time drawing what would be the games protagonist. I personally need something to base my work on so i drew over someone to base the look upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork