Monday 21 May 2018

Final art fundamental

This is my final art piece for my art fundamentals. This piece is based off the brief we were given. For it we had to give our own interpretation to the term toxic jungle the resulting image is my interpretation. This is a digital art piece made possible by the use of Photoshop. For the brief i wanted to create a piece which showed a derelict city and its monstrous inhabitants.

With this task i liked the interpretation based task as it allowed me to be imaginative and more creative with the task at hand. This is evident with the monster shown in the background. I wanted it to be unique so i created the creature from scratch. In addition to this i used various brushes with the intentions of various effects. I used a spray brush to create the blood splatters to give it a more realistic look as well as create a story. Another use was in creating the grass in the piece. An additional affect was to create hair used on the back of the creature.

However, only certain parts of the image are toned. Not all of it is which would give it more detail and would really bring the image more to life. Another thing is just it is quite bare looking and i think adding more objects would just give it more detail. Another thing I've noticed is the part that draws attention to they eye is the red sky background which wasn't my intention to do so.

1 comment:

  1. great work if it was done in paint. bit shit if it was photoshop tho. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Artwork