Tuesday 22 May 2018

Animation-walk cycle



This weeks task was to create an animation showing the human walk cycle. For this i had look at the walk cycle and note it all down across 5 separate layers. For this I started out by adding 5 circles in a pattern which would be the head of the person. Additionally from there I would add another 5 circles bellow them which would act out as their hips. From there I would draw the rest of the person. Whilst doing this I specifically found the onion layer tool helpful. This tool allows you to see all previous frames which meant I didn't need to constantly check back which made the whole ordeal more efficient


If I were to re do it again I would draw all the limbs again because at times it looks sloppy so i would like it to have a more clean look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork