Sunday 10 June 2018

Final sequence

This is the final Product of the VFX project. Overall I am rather happy how it resulted out. The biggest positive for me from this is how I've engaged with it. because I have engaged with this project I have learnt more about the process that goes into this all. I have learnt all about how cameras work as well as any additional pre-production processes. I have also acquired some skills from this like the ability to use multiple software's and intertwine with them all as well as specific skills like animating and rotoscoping.

However In the future I think I need to pay more attention when rotoscoping. This is because when rotoscoping I only rotoscoped the building which has resulted in some frames where the robot overlays the people in the scene which for me is dreadfully annoying and worrisome. This is my main cause for concern but aside from that I think it has really turned out dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork