Monday 4 June 2018

VFX post production

Continuing the post production my next task was to create a phone screen that would be shown in 2 of the shots. I then also needed to make the same screen with a notification which would have to be animated.

To start things off I went on my phone and took a screenshot of an app. From there I went into Photoshop and changed the settings to match the phone screen of  a SONY phone  so at a later stage it would be the same when edited in to the shots. Afterwards I went on to creating a realistic notifications. When doing this I encountered a large issue. This was to look out for where the person swipes their thumb so i had to carefully watch to estimate where the notification would occur on the phone.

Then i went onto after effects to animate the notification. Again timing was an important factor because I had to precisely animate it so that when the thumb swipes the screen the notification should be animated out of the shot.

On the whole this has been a turbulent part of post production as personal errors caused me to fall behind but luckily I have managed to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork